Logo designing is considered as an art and the science of logo designing is also changing constantly over the time according to the requirement of business as well as the increasing number of digital platforms.
So, whether you are planning to rebrand your business or thinking of launching a new business this year, you should do the research properly and know the latest trends along with the basic tricks. The main thing to consider here is that even if the trend of logo designing differs from one year from another, but the philosophy and the basic principles remain same. So, what will be the trend of logo design in future or in the upcoming time? Here are some details:
• Less equals to more: In the recent few years, you may have noticed already that more and more businesses are using less colors in the logos, but this trend is deceiving. In fact, simple color palettes can create the sense of more color because of the reductionist methodology of allowing every color in the space to shine.
• Simplification in design: At the present time, more and more brands are in search of simplifying the details in the logos while creating a more modern and much cleaner effect. So, in case you want to create a new logo or want to refresh the existing logo, then simplification will be the main key while maintaining all the major elements of the logodesignservices. This works as a strong trend and it will work perfectly across the digital channels.
• Geometry to modernize the brand identity: Geometry is not a new thing in the field of logodesignservices, but these days the big brands are pushing all the boundaries and this is actually working in their favor. Using the geometry of the logo to flourish other parts of brand design is also a really smart idea. So, in case your business has gone through a swift growth since the original logo design, then this can be a route to consider.
• It’s all about repetition: There are actually some simple methods in which you can actually evoke the feeling with the logo design through pattern and repetition. So, in case you like to install the sense of vibrancy, movement and familiarity throughout the brand identity, then pattern repetition works as a wonderful route to go down.
• Hand drawn is similar to authenticity: Comfort works as a major factor in winning over the prospective clients. Though these can be labor-intensive and not that easy to work within the digital formats, but still the hand drawn designs look really grounded and fresh. Besides, the hand drawn designs can also bring the touch of more authenticity. So, this can be worthy of the effort, mainly for the B2C brands.
• Line art or mono line: 2017 will experience the amalgam of line art concept in logo design and this will be an innovative thinking of the new age designers. This style of logodesignservices is preferred in the businesses because of the simple and laid back style.